The Technical Life wants to support your personal and professional development. If you are an attending college or university, we welcome you to apply for the digital inspiration $ 2,500 annual scholarship.
- $2500 USD
- Winner is announced 30th Aug, 2018, Annually
- Winner is posted to The Technical Life and emailed directly
- 30 July 2018, Annually
1. All students attending a USA university or college on a full-time basis (and in good academic standing) are eligible to apply.
1. Email your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your completed application should include
(1) Personal Information (2) Topical 1000 Word Essay or 2 Minute Video
3. If anything is missing your application will not be considered
1. Required Information
1. Your Name
2. Your Address
3. University or College Currently Attending
4. College Transcript
5. Anticipated Graduation Date
6. Link to your LinkedIn (or other social media profile) to prove currently enrolled at accredited USA college or university.
2. Required essay or video
Submit a 2-minute video on the following topic:
"Artificial Intelligence in Daily Life". So, you have to write or create about that topic.
Previous Winner (2017)
State College of Florida - Bradenton, FL